- 1994 - Hermes Econometrics is founded by Maia McGehee to offer an active, risk managed approach to mutual fund and variable annuity holders.
- 1996 - Ms. McGehee founds Hermes Econometrics sister company, Mercury Securities, LLC, a securities broker dealer firm.
- 2001 - Hermes Econometrics is recognized by Shellen's MoniResearch for exceptional performance.
- 2016 - Hermes Econometrics strongly believes in supporting the local community and has generously contributed to various causes including Novato Theater, a non-profit community resource, and Terra Linda High School TL Coding Lab, an enrichment program providing computer science instruction for all students.
- 2018 - Offices relocated to current site at 1615 Hill Rd, Suite 21 Novato, California.
- 1ST QUARTER 2019 - Is Intuition a Liability or Asset in Investing?; 11 Ways to Know If Your Intuition Is Trying To Tell You Something; Digital Fraud Is Intensifying; Stealth Wealth and the FIRE Movement; Optimize Your Retirement Contributions for 2018 and 2019; Turning 65 Triggers an Important Deadline
- 4TH QUARTER 2018 - Seasonality Cycles and 4th Quarter Returns; Complacency and the Investor; Teaching Money Smarts Needs to Start Early; Using Transfer on Death Designations for Estate Planning; Time for a Review of Your Financial Situation?
- 3RD QUARTER 2018 - Be Ready When You Step Out into Retirement; Is Risk Amnesia Setting In?; Wire Fraud Is Becoming Increasingly Common, Particularly in Real Estate Transactions; Money Can Have an Outsized Impact on Your Health; Five Easy Ways to Give Away Your Money
- 2ND QUARTER 2018 - Slicing and Dicing the Financial Markets; Looking Forward to Driverless Cars; Cycles and the Financial Markets; Build Flexibility into Your Financial Life; 2017 Tax Reform Has Made It Essential to Review Estate Plans and Wills
- 1ST QUARTER 2018 - The U.S. Stock Market is in New Territory; Floods, Fires and the Need to Prepare for Disaster; Welcome to the Prediction Games Medicare Primer for Individuals Nearing Retirement
- 4TH QUARTER 2017 - Eclipses and Financial Markets; The Tyranny of Numbers; It's Time to Start Thinking About Taxes; Fighting the Grumpies; Hey, Millennials, Are You Eating Too Many Avocados?
- 3RD QUARTER 2017 - The Good News; The Common Yardstick of Investment Success Has Its Flaws; The $5 Trillion Pension Problem; Combatting Financial Exploitation of Seniors; The Fiduciary Standard and Its Impact on Investors
- 2ND QUARTER 2017 - An Updated Look at the "Missing the Best" Fallacy; The Pluses and Perils of a Longer Life; The Number One Source of Identity Theft is Your Wallet; Checking the Facts; Investment Tips from the Movie "The Big Short"
- 1ST QUARTER 2017 - In Anticipation of Higher Interest Rates; Combining Active and Fundamental Investing - or Why We Invest the Way We Do; Trend or Noise?; Little Has Changed in Retirement Account Contribution Limits; The Improbable Success of Seasonality Trading