- 1994 - Hermes Econometrics is founded by Maia McGehee to offer an active, risk managed approach to mutual fund and variable annuity holders.
- 1996 - Ms. McGehee founds Hermes Econometrics sister company, Mercury Securities, LLC, a securities broker dealer firm.
- 2001 - Hermes Econometrics is recognized by Shellen's MoniResearch for exceptional performance.
- 2010 - Offices relocated to current site at 1299 4th Street, Suite 200, in San Rafael, California.
- 2013 - Hermes Econometrics exceeds $35 million in assets under management.
- 2016 - Hermes Econometrics contributes a total of $38,000 to Novato Theater, a non-profit community resource, and Terra Linda High School TL Coding Lab, an enrichment program providing computer science instruction for all students.
- Are Minimal Returns in the Future for Equities?; Passing on Assets Without a Will; Metaphors of Investing; Outliving the Doomsayers … the One Constant is Change
- Waiting for the Recession; Missing the Good Old Days of 2000; Financial Tool #1 - The Budget; Age is a Matter of Perception; A Mind is a Hard Thing to Change
- Living With Your Investments in Volatile Markets; Debts Can Live on After You; Fully Fund Your Retirement Accounts for 2015 and 2016; Not on My Watch - Keeping a Great Depression at Bay; A Word to Young Investors
- Anticipating the Market Cycle’s “Standard, Run-of-the-Mill” Outcome; Managing Risk on the Home Front; Optimize Retirement Income Through Planning; Avoiding the Smart People/Dumb Decision Quandary; The IRS is NOT Calling
- We beg to differ…; Settle Back for an Interesting Ride; Planning for the Retirement Smile; The 401(k) - When You Retire or Leave Your Employer; Financial Tips and Insights
- Active Investment Strategies Help Real People; The Over-65 Crowd Returns to the Workforce; Which Numbers Really Matter?; Financial Advice for the Kids - Get Married; The Best Financial Advice
- Yes, You Can Retire a Multi-Millionaire; Are You an Optimist or a Realist?; Is Your Information for Sale? Understanding the Greeks; Winning in the Not-So-Efficient Market
- A New Year's To Do List; The Population Puzzle; Be Kind to Your Beneficiaries
- Turn Off the Market Reports; An Inequality You Create; Taxes and Your Investment Plan