- 1994 - Hermes Econometrics is founded by Maia McGehee to offer an active, risk managed approach to mutual fund and variable annuity holders.
- 1996 - Ms. McGehee founds Hermes Econometrics sister company, Mercury Securities, LLC, a securities broker dealer firm.
- 2001 - Hermes Econometrics is recognized by Shellen's MoniResearch for exceptional performance.
- 2016 - Hermes Econometrics strongly believes in supporting the local community and has generously contributed to various causes including Novato Theater, a non-profit community resource, and Terra Linda High School TL Coding Lab, an enrichment program providing computer science instruction for all students.
- 2018 - Offices relocated to current site at 1615 Hill Rd, Suite 21 Novato, California.
- 1ST QUARTER 2021 - Start Off the New Year in Control; Plan to be a Survivor; Go for Your BIG Goals in 2021; When Family and Friends Ask for Money
- 4TH QUARTER 2020 - The Problem with the S&P 500; Living in a World of Déjà Vu; Discretionary versus Non-Discretionary Management; May the Power of the List Be with You; Air and Water Are the Center of Better Health
- 3RD QUARTER 2020 - The Rules Have Changed; CARES Act Financial Considerations; Wealth Is Limitless; Should You Convert Your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?; Now May be a Good Time to Give Away Assets
- 2ND QUARTER 2020 - Time to Rethink Your Retirement Plan Strategy; The Reality of Stock Market Declines; Have You Set Account Alerts?; Your Brain - Better With Age!
- 1ST QUARTER 2020 - Can the Equity Markets Predict Our Next President?; If You Are So Smart Why Aren’t You Rich?; Assessing Your Financial Security; Relying on Pension Funds May Be Hazardous to Your Retirement; Collectibles is a Market in Transition
- 4TH QUARTER 2019 - Staying Wealthy is a Matter of Planning; Are You About to be Scammed?; Managing Risk in Uncertain Markets Has Costs, But Creates Potential; What is Your Real Risk Tolerance; Withdrawal Strategies and Your Estate
- 3RD QUARTER 2019 - Is 2019 a "Sell in May and Go Away" Summer; Password, Password, Who Has the Password?; Social Security Claiming by the Numbers; I Should Have Saved More"
- 2ND QUARTER 2019 - Too Conservative an Investment Stance Can Also Be Risky; Have You Misplaced an Account?; The Tax Man Cometh; The Tax Bite Takes A Big Part of Some Unusual Gains; Put Worry to Use Developing Plans; Money Madness – Those Irrational Money Behaviors
- 1ST QUARTER 2019 - Is Intuition a Liability or Asset in Investing?; 11 Ways to Know If Your Intuition Is Trying To Tell You Something; Digital Fraud Is Intensifying; Stealth Wealth and the FIRE Movement; Optimize Your Retirement Contributions for 2018 and 2019; Turning 65 Triggers an Important Deadline
- 4TH QUARTER 2018 - Seasonality Cycles and 4th Quarter Returns; Complacency and the Investor; Teaching Money Smarts Needs to Start Early; Using Transfer on Death Designations for Estate Planning; Time for a Review of Your Financial Situation?
- 3RD QUARTER 2018 - Be Ready When You Step Out into Retirement; Is Risk Amnesia Setting In?; Wire Fraud Is Becoming Increasingly Common, Particularly in Real Estate Transactions; Money Can Have an Outsized Impact on Your Health; Five Easy Ways to Give Away Your Money
- 2ND QUARTER 2018 - Slicing and Dicing the Financial Markets; Looking Forward to Driverless Cars; Cycles and the Financial Markets; Build Flexibility into Your Financial Life; 2017 Tax Reform Has Made It Essential to Review Estate Plans and Wills
- 1ST QUARTER 2018 - The U.S. Stock Market is in New Territory; Floods, Fires and the Need to Prepare for Disaster; Welcome to the Prediction Games Medicare Primer for Individuals Nearing Retirement